Optimize Design to Capture Attention
The science and stastistics behind why design is so important in processing information and engaging your audience.
We live in a world of ADD, short attention spans and distractions. So how do you grab and hold website visitor’s attention.
Why do you want to grab your audience’s attention? The longer you hold their attention the more likely they will convert.
- Gut reaction in less than 3 seconds
- Emotions process input 5 times faster than our brain
- Emotions make a more lasting impression than rational thought
- Brains process images 60,000 times faster than text
- 90% of all data processed by the brain is visual
- We comprehend and remember pictures with text more than text alone
- Humans are hard wired to identify the human face
- Images of faces grab our attention more
- More than 50% of our feelings about a product are determined by the color alone
- Yellow activates anxiety
- Blue builds trust
Small changes is a social post can be the difference between building your audience and losing them. If you don’t have time Penguin Suits can help. We believe a good marketing strategy can grow your business. We can help you develop this. Penguin Suits is your Creative Results-Oriented Advertising Agency Devoted to Consistent and Effective Lead Generation! Just ask we can help.
Infographic Credit: Emma