Beginner's Guide to Social Media Marketing
The world of social media marketing can be overwhelming. This infographic below helps break it down for beginners.
- The more you post the more your audience will grow exponentially
- You will reach more people each time
- Being active on social media can help make you an influencer maker
- Go where the Action is
- Be selective to what you post
- Join groups
In as little as 6 hours a week marketers will see an increased leads on social media.
With so many articles and blogs telling you the right ways and the wrong ways to conduct your social media campaigns, it all gets a bit confusing; to help with that we've rounded up the key points you need to remember all in one place.
Remember a couple tips when starting your social media:
- Secure a branded account for your business. Your brand name is important to connect all your social channels together and allow people to find you quickly.
- Complete ALL your profile information. Provide all the basic information you can about your company on each profile so that each channel is aligned with the same key messages.
- Engage with your audience. This way your audience should feel involved with your brand and they know they are engaging with a real person, rather than a corporate feed.
- Tailor YOUR content to your audience. Remember that your audience will vary on each social media channel and the content you push out will need to be relevant to that specific audience.
- If in doubt, hit delete. Once you've hit the 'share' button it's hard to take it back. Most users on social media channels are so active, that someone is bound to pick up on a 'brand fail' and share it again, particularly if they can make a joke at your expense.
- Monitor your channels regularly. Monitor your social channels closely once you've set them up. As a user there's nothing worse than looking at a brand's social media page which hasn't had any activity for weeks or months, it just looks like the company doesn't care enough.
Don’t have time to do your social media Penguin Suits can help. We believe a good marketing strategy can grow your business. We can help you develop this. Penguin Suits is your Creative Results-Oriented Advertising Agency Devoted to Consistent and Effective Lead Generation! Just ask we can help.
Infographic Credit: Placester