7 Types of Fans
There are 7 common types of fans on social media. It's important to know how to respond to them and connect with them each on the different levels.
Learn about the most popular types of fans on social media and see how you can encourage them to engage with you.
- The Quiet Follower. These followers consume content online but do not contribute. The more you can get these fans to engage with your posts, the more your posts will show up in their News Feeds and increase your brand exposure.
- The Casual Liker. They liked your business page because they liked the sort of content you shared. To get more out of this type of fan/follower you need share content with strong call-to-actions.
- The Deal Seeker. Thus you need to regularly post about deals, coupons and even host contest as a bribe so they remain loyal to you.
- The Unhappy Customer. One bad grape spoils the bunch. Monitor your page for feedback and complaints, and respond quickly so it shows your customers that you are listening and you care about them.
- The Ranter. The easiest solution is to simply discourage conversations that aren’t related to your business. In these situations silence should be your Best Friend.
- The Cheerleader. They are in a way groupie’s of your brands online presence. They spread the word about your business to their networks and convert many others as fans/followers. It is essential to let them know you appreciate their efforts.
- The Loyal Fan. They do the word-of-mouth marketing for your brand. Find unique and special ways to include them. It will reflect well on your business showing you care about their loyalty.
- The Fakers. The fakers are the worst type of social media fans your brand can ever have. Cause they are all fake accounts which are just another number piled up, who don’t even engage no matter what the effort. 1 out of 10 accounts are fake that means 83 Million accounts are fake. To save yourself from these, don’t end-up buying followers.
Social media is real, engaging and it is what’s happening. If you are not on social media you are missing it. If you don’t have time Penguin Suits can help. We can help you develop great social media strategy. Penguin Suits is your Creative Results-Oriented Advertising Agency Devoted to Consistent and Effective Lead Generation! Just ask we can help.
Infographic Credit: Reach Local